Economics and Personal Finance: Students will learn how to make good economic choices and financial decisions as they face an increasingly more complex world. Some of the topics we will cover include career exploration, budgeting, banking, credit, insurance, spending, taxes, saving, investing, living independently, and inheritance. With this knowledge, students will be able to understand economic principle and gain financial literacy skills necessary to live a productive life. The class will be delivered electronically via Google Classroom, Blackboard Collaborate, and Virtual Business Financial Simulations.
Information Systems: This course provides students the opportunity to develop professional level skills through a project-oriented approach with the use of Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Powerpoint, Excel). Instruction includes units in operating systems, presentation tools, spreadsheets and charting, databases, word processing, integration, and web publishing. Lessons are delivered electronically via Google Classroom, Blackboard Collaborate, and Gmetrix.
- My office Hours are Mondays from 9:00 until 11:00 and Tuesday through Friday as needed and scheduled. To set up an appointment, please send me an email with the requested time and day, and I will send you a link upon confirmation. I look forward to connecting with you.
- Grades will be updated weekly at the close of school each Friday
- Any missing work can be completed and turned in. **Exit tickets need to be taken during class or scheduled office hours.
- Student work is completed online and submitted through Google Classroom, Virtual Business Financial Simulations (EPF), and Gmetrix (Info Sys)
- Please email me any time with questions or concerns using the form below