Prepares students for employment opportunities as a salon assistant, receptionist, or manager in a salon or spa. Introduction into Cosmetology
Indicators for the course:
• Emphasizes safety and sanitation
• To learn proper techniques of shampooing and conditioning
• To understand hair types and textures
• Learn latest techniques in hair styling
• Be prepared to work in a salon or spa
Objectives: To learn the fundamental skills needed to work in a salon or spa.. Class participation and respect for all are required. State health and sanitation laws must be followed at all times.
Grades: Students will be graded on class participation, skills performed, and sanitation and health regulation procedures practiced. Grades will be posted within 7 days after due date.
Office hours are Mondays 9-11
Tuesday through Friday as scheduled
Email for an appointment
Virtual Class will be Blackboard Collaborate
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me by using the form below.