We will be learning about Economics and Personal Finance and touch on how students can make good economic choices and financial decisions as they face an increasingly more complex world. Some of the topics we will be touching on are career exploration, budgeting, banking, credit, insurance, spending, taxes, saving, investing, living independently, and inheritance. With this knowledge, students will be able to understand economic principle and gain financial literacy skills necessary to live a productive life. The class will be delivered electronically via Google Classroom, Blackboard Collaborate, and Virtual Business Financial Simulations.
- My Office Hours are Mondays from 9:00 until 11:00 and Tuesday through Friday as needed and scheduled
- Grades will be updated weekly at the close of school each Friday
- Any missing work can be completed and turned in
- Student work is completed online and submitted through Google Classroom or Virtual Business Financial Simulations
- Please email me any time with questions or concerns using the form below