Is Bryant the Right Place for Me?
I'm thinking that Bryant is a better place for me. . .
Click here to have someone contact you
Bryant High School is a fully accredited, alternative high school serving students in grades 9 – 12. We offer a small supportive educational environment for students between the ages of 16 – 20 to earn a high school.
Bryant offers students:
- Smaller class sizes (1 to 18 ratio)
- Technology infused instruction
- 4 classes per day
- Earn up to 8 credits a school year
- Dual-enrollment classes
- Participate in Academy classes
- Courses in Art, Business, Technology are offered
- Onsite placement testing for NOVA
- Intramural Sports
- FCPS Transportation provided
- 2 Graduations (February and June)
To Enroll in Bryant
Students 17 yrs and under:
- Parents must meet with their student’s base school counselor and submit a written request to attend Alternative Schools Program
- The base school should submit the following documentation to Nontraditional School Program Office and Bryant High School:
- Placement Referral Form (SS/SE 227)
- A parent request letter
- An updated FCPS transcript
- Discipline file
- SOL scores
- Immunization records
Upon approval by the Nontraditional School Program Office and acceptance by Bryant High School, parents will be contacted by Bryant Student Services Office staff to schedule a registration appointment.
Students Ages: 18 - 20 yrs:
Meet with the base school counselor/administrator to discuss Bryant high school as a possible placement (if currently enrolled).
The base school sends an updated FCPS transcript, immunization record, discipline file and test scores to Bryant.
Bryant student services staff will review the student’s records for placement.
Upon acceptance by Bryant High School, the student will be contacted by Bryant Student Services staff to schedule a registration appointment.
Registration is by appointment on Mondays and Wednesdays. For additional information, please call 703-660-2020.