Five Bryant HS Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors
Congratulations to the following Bryant High School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Secondary New Teacher School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Daniel Simpson, Math Teacher
Outstanding Secondary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Rachel Albert, Art Teacher
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Charlotte Drumheller, Front Office Assistant
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Mary Kay Whitby, Instructional Assistant
Outstanding School-based Leader School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Tim Signorelli, School-Based Technology Specialist
Thank you to Jo Beth Elliott for all of his hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.