Hello! Welcome to English 9, English 12, or Learning Seminar with Ms. Bosserman.
In English classes, frequent opportunities to engage with authentic texts allow students to deepen their understanding of the specific reading demands of a variety of texts. Explicit writing instruction and frequent opportunities for practice allow students to develop critical thinking skills and apply knowledge.
Class will be held through Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (BBCU).
- Look out for these BBCU invites in Gmail:
- Period 1 – English 12 – Bosserman
- Period 2 – English 12 – Bosserman
- Learning Seminar – Bosserman
- Period 4 – English 9 – Bosserman
- Monday Morning Office Hours – Bosserman
- Office hours: Monday 9-10:30 am and by appointment
- Grades are regularly updated in SIS. Progress reports are sent via email approximately every two weeks.
- Missed or late work may be made up according to departmental policies, as stated in the course syllabus.
- Announcements and assignments are posted on Google Classroom. Time-sensitive announcements will also be posted on FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard).
Please me email any time with questions or concerns using the form below.
I look forward to working with you!