Student Leadership Advisor
World History & Geography I: This year we will learn about World History from the Prehistoric Era all the way to the European Renaissance. This course highlights the relationship between the geography and history of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. This class will be delivered electronically and will include the use of websites, videos, interactive notes, review games and more. *Important* - This class does have an end-of-course SOL test.
Strategies for Success (with emphasis on World History 1): This year we will learn about topics from the World History & Geography 1 course in addition to specific learning strategies. This course will highlight the use of study skills, time management, organization and self-advocacy skills. This class will be delivered electronically and will include the use of websites, videos, interactive notes, review games and more.
- My Office Hours are Monday from 9:00 - 10:00 AM, or by student appointment.
- Grades are updated in SIS daily. Any missing work can be completed and turned in.
- All student work is completed and submitted using Google Classroom. https://classroom.google.com
- Information can also be found on FCPS 24-7 (blackboard) https://fcps.blackboard.com
- Please email me any time with questions or concerns using the form below.
Ms. Erica LoMonaco